Soil & More Impacts is a consulting firm for sustainable development in the food and agricultural industry.
Our unique consulting services and tools combine practical solutions for sustainable agriculture with digital analysis tools to prepare the food and agricultural industry for the challenges of the changing climate – including new risk requirements from the financial markets.
Our clients are mainly EU and US retailers, importers, brands and processors in the food and agricultural industry with international value chains. In the future, financial service providers such as banks, insurers and auditors will also increasingly become clients.
If you are enthusiastic about these company goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Create general and project specific test cases and scenarios for our client projects
- Execute functional, non-functional and regression tests (manually and automated)
- Develop automated test cases and coordinate the automation framework
- Diagnose problems and report bugs to the team
- Analyse and consult technical concepts to prevent bugs prior development
- Write test documentation for our clients
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of Software Assurance and most likely a successfully completed university degree in computer science or another relevant education programme
- Strong understanding of SA principles and testing tools, Unit testing, Integration testing and Agile testing (Scrum)
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Excellent language skills in English and German is nice to have
- Team player, independent work and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented („getting things done“)
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your own visions and experiences to the development of Soil & More Impacts – our main capital is people
- To be part of an experienced, ambitious, international and innovative team, which puts meaning, result orientation and impact above standards and dogmas
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment, in exchange with our colleagues
- Appreciation and respect for your work
- Fresh fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Lovely working environment directly at the Fischmarkt
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager Bianca Potapski.
We are looking forward to your application incl. your CV, salary expectations and earliest entry date, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.