We want to help growers and retailers in being sustainable: Reaching their crop yield, adding to soil quality, and managing and adapting to risks faced. To broaden our impact beyond our established consultancy business, we are building digital tools for assessing and reducing risks and adapting to existing and coming changes.
We want you to work with us in bringing this vision into reality using modern architectures and technologies.
How we work
- Agile (Scrum)
- Developing products as a suite based on a central, cloud-based platform
- Making use of a data driven, machine learning approach
- DevOps (You build it, you run it)
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
Current Tech Stack
- Python and GraphQL in our “API first” backends
- Google Cloud (AppEngine, Functions, Databases (SQL, NoSQL), etc.) and terraform for infrastructure
- Vue.js (Single Page Application) in the frontends
What we are looking for
- You are a team player, yet at the same time you can work autonomously
- You are comfortable with coding in Python and enabling your less experienced team members
- You can balance getting things done with succeeding in the end
- You embrace the existing start-up mentality, where no stone is set to last
- You have worked in agile projects before
- You are open towards working on many areas of the product from UI, Backend to Database and Infrastructure (Full Stack Development)
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your own visions and experiences to the development of Soil & More Impacts
- To be part of an experienced, ambitious, international, and innovative team, which puts meaning, result orientation and impact above standards and dogmas
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment, in exchange with our colleagues
- Appreciation and respect for your work
- A learning environment where you can expand your existing knowledge and skills
When you apply, only your professional qualifications will be taken into account. Your cultural and social background, gender, skin colour, age, religion, ideology, or sexual orientation are irrelevant for your application. We stand for diversity, respect, and openness.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Manager Bianca Potapski.
We are looking forward to your application incl. your CV, salary expectations and earliest entry date. please send it to: email@example.com