Making and keeping food available for everyone is the main ambition of Soil & More. With the advent of the climate crisis, this is even more challenging. Therefore, we are kicking our actions into high gear.
At Soil & More, we want to change things for the better, we are working on sustainable solutions that bring purpose to the world – and to us.
We want to help growers and retailers in being sustainable: Reaching their crop yield, adding to soil quality, and managing and adapting to risks faced. To broaden our impact beyond our established consultancy business, we are building digital tools for assessing and reducing risks and adapting to existing and coming changes.
We want you to work with us in bringing this vision into reality, using modern architectures and technologies.
- You will build up and drive business across our portfolio, however with a focus on our digital product range. You will identify new leads, turn them into revenue and take care of some key accounts.
- Together with Marketing, you will design digital marketing campaigns and innovative sales approaches to win new customers and develop existing customers
- You have revenue budget and forecast responsibility
- The identification of new business potential based on market, industry and company analyses rounds off your area of responsibility
- You have a background in digital sales, building communities, and developing sales leads, turning those into business and establish solid customer relationships
- You have strong knowledge of sales vehicles and fundamentals and highly effective project management skills
- You have a good analytical mind and the ability to derive appropriate measures
- Your strong communication skills, customer orientation, initiative and results orientation are among your strengths
- You must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as a team player with stakeholders in all areas of the company
- Degree in economics (or equivalent education) and 4+ several years of experience in sales
- Team player, independent worker and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented ("getting things done")
- Fluent German and English is mandatory, any other language is desirable
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your own visions and experiences to the development of Soil & More Impacts - our main capital is people
- To be part of an experienced, ambitious, international and innovative team, which puts meaning, result orientation, and impact above standards and dogmas
- Appreciation and respect for your work
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation and your notice period. You can send it to Bianca Potapski: firstname.lastname@example.org.